Description:In this book, I've provided step-by-step illustrations and directions for constructing an industrial workshop. Readers might find it beneficial, I hope. In addition, there are processes involved in building structures; for instance, laying the foundation is the first step in the building process. Depending on the style of the building, different materials are used up until the internal work is complete. The significance of the building is also highly significant. For instance, while building a school instead of a hospital or residence, the structure's design and safety features change. This edifice, which was built for an oil business (DNO), was under my project management, and each stage is represented by an image.
The buyer of this book will also receive the files listed below.
• SHOP DRAWING STEEL STRUCTURE-CAD file
• Workshop Facility EPC - typical section-CAD file
• DRAWING OF Socket OUTLET-PDF file
• Electrical drawing OF Ventilation System-PDF file
• ELECTRICAL DRAWING OF fire alarm SYSTEM-PDF file
• ELECTRICAL DRAWING FOR LIGHTING LAYOUT-PDF file
• Datasheet of Crane System
Send me your email address to [email protected] with a screenshot of payment